Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Calamity strikes


Compree ======== Calamity


I realised it a bit too late. It struck without any compassion, striking down the tall walls of confidence which had till then defended the hopes of many. Math it was and the rest as they say is pretty workable. Leaving aside my study woes, I would like to tell you what I did today.


I had this pretty long discussion with this person (name withheld for privacy reasons), who kept on telling me to get it out of me. The thing in the context that had stuck to me like an entangling pythonic vine was the reprecussions of the repeating dilemma.


Move forward in life. Life will give chances, etc and all that. But what they fail to realise is that nothing has happened good to me in the last 19 years. I donot feel a bit happy about the things that have happened to me over the ages.


All that interests me is DEATH


No comments: