Monday, December 10, 2007

Listen to the soothing dirge...........



It's all over, a 10 p, sorry hopes of even a 6.5 lay in desolate ruins.




My faith in everything seems slipping. The bones have been shaken. Its time I put in some real productive work.




Blogging has become like an addiction, and also finding new ways to cheat the new Cyberoam system. Its pretty easy. Though its not possible to divulge the inner secrets of the backdoors, be content that the ways will finally reach your ears through somebody you know.




So is orkuting, its just like cocaine.

The more you use it, the more you will have of it.

Lets drift to something else----- Souveniors

My Lights and ELAS Oasis shots are out, and much to my delight they are under heavy criticism. Being odd really has its adbantages. We were the only department to be dressed cool, the rest were way too formal, even Soundz.




I had this faint kind of feeling, that my life in BITS was turning all into B'Day treats and more grubs. Grubs (which I never went for) cost me a whopping Rs. 800 this month. Then there were the compree. I thought I had perfomed well in Physics test, but it turns out I again am on the wrong side of the average.




Maybe its time I kept on hearing the theme music of M.A.S.H




Suicide is Painless (Mash Theme Song)(Mike Altman and Johnny Mandel)




Through early morning fog I seeVisions of the things to be,
The pains that are withheld for me,
I realize and I can see...
That suicide is painless,
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.

The game of life is hard to play,
I'm going to loose it anyway,
The loosin' card I'll someday lay;
So this is all I have to say...

That suicide is painless,
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
And to another give my seat
For that's the only painless feat.

That suicide is painless,
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
And you can do the same thing if you please.


Adieu

No comments: